Thirty five acres of Colorado mountain land is the ideal spot for escaping to the mountains. This CO mountain property borders thousands of acres of BLM land and is in a gated area with limited access, offering tremendous privacy and seclusion. This Freemont County location great place for building your home in the mountains. Buy this buildable homesite and enjoy the best that the great Colorado outdoors has to offer.
Gently rolling Colorado mountain acreage is located just south of Florissant and west of Cripple Creek and offers hiking, hunting, and horseback riding right from your back door, and enjoys easy access from Denver or Colorado Springs.
Feature Summary for Colorado Mountain Acreage Listing
- Gated area
- Easy access
- Not far from Colorado Springs or Denver
- Horseback riding
- Access to thousands of acres of government-owned land
This is an incredible value for Colorado mountain acreage and your ticket to living in a Rocky Mountain paradise. No troublesome neighbors in your hair… just woods and wildlife. Enjoy plenty of elbow room and space for roaming around. This is a big parcel of mountain land, but CO mtn land is a limited commodity, and therefore makes an excellent long-term real estate investment.
Incoming search terms:
- colorado mountain property for sale by owner
- mountain land pictures
- cabin for sale colorado
- cabins for sale in colorado
- 35 acres for sale colorado
- colorado real estate with blm
- property bordering blm
- property for sale in north colorado mountain land for sale 40 acers
- 40 acres land colorado bordering blm and national forest
- colorado acres